The Right Fit
If any of the below scenarios resonate with your current situation Sandbox can help and we would love to speak with you. It is a little bit like online dating. Everyone’s profiles boast something different, it is finding the one that is right for you.
- Company executives and decision makers that believe Brand Strategy and Development are key to their company growing profitably and want to be involved in brand decision-making.
- Companies looking to outsource the majority of their marketing efforts.
- Companies who require a structured strategic plan to lead communication efforts of all descriptions.
- Businesses not reaching their full potential or are in a slump.
- A healthy business that can produce a strong product and balance sheet but requires better collateral communicating who you are and what you do.
- Companies or brands with revenue ranging from $50 million to $250 million in annually.
- Companies that need help describing what they are about in one sentence.
- Companies that have grown over the years and have merged or acquired several other companies.
Sandbox’s approach and expertise in Brand Strategy and Development are the right fit for
1. Company executives and decision makers that believe Brand Strategy and Development are key to their company
We work collaboratively with executives on a strategic level to build a remarkable brand experience. This level of strategy building reveals insights that result in exceptional profit and revenue growth. All future brand building will flow from these insights. It is essential we work with a Brand Ambassador decision maker within the company in order to affect the most change.
Sandbox is a Brand Strategy and Development Firm, within that description requires us to be a full-service firm. We can handle your strategic execution requirements from brand audits, positioning platforms, and insight reports to tactical execution like a marketing plan, logo development, vision, mission, positioning tagline, brand promise, personality, core values, visual guidelines, visual identity, packaging and key messaging. We also engage with clients on deployment tools like tactical communications grid, media plan, internal communications, public relations, advertising, direct mail, collateral, POS/Merchandising, website, annual reports and branded merchandise.
When outsourcing these marketing requirements you are able to hire an entire team of experts to work on your behalf to solve your problems, no matter how big or small, no overhead or make-work projects. Over the last 10 years Sandbox is proud to have helped over 150 companies and brands in both B2B and B2C sectors.
We will develop collaboratively a Brand Strategy that will clearly define your direction, short and long term objectives. Our One Page Brand Strategy will provide clarity and measurable direction for all of brand efforts creating focus on what your brand is and the tactics required to achieve desired goals.
Many companies experience a lull or slumping of growth, it is not unusual. It sometimes occurs because companies don’t have an overlying strategy they can follow. A One Page Brand Strategy aligns all facets of their goals and objectives. When you engage with Sandbox we will develop a full facet One Page Brand Strategy that you can follow and account for in measurable ways.
5. A healthy business that can produce a strong product and balance sheet but requires better collateral communicating who you are and what you do.
You are the right fit if you have a strong business established that delivers on its product/service promise and a strong balance sheet to match. An established company can grow exponentially after a Brand Strategy is implemented. This ‘perfect storm’ will lead to exceptional profit and revenue growth.
In our experience we can build the most remarkable brand experiences for companies or brands within this range. Midsize businesses have the right foundation for us to build upon and require the extensive Brand Strategy we offer. The competition faced by a company of this size requires a more sophisticated approach and a high standard of execution. This size of company may also be facing the challenges of geographical diversification requiring the development of their brand into an area where they have very little brand equity. This requires a vital importance placed on Brand Strategy and a reasonable budget allotted to this company priority.
Can everyone you work with and for describe what sets you apart from everyone else in one sentence? Can your customers do the same? If not, then Brand Strategy is what you may need to establish and define. Through the process and execution you begin to develop brand equity which will deliver measurable results for your company.
It may now be difficult to communicate to prospects and employees how all of the pieces of your company fit together. You are not sure if everything should function under one brand or a parent brand with several sub-brands for products and services. We have helped clients understand and manage this process effectively. Our Brand Strategy will deliver clarity for your team on how to approach this opportunity and provide the critical path to execute on this key brand dilemma.