Sandbox is Hiring!
Are you seeking out a group of highly strategic people that are driven to do amazing things with their lives and careers? Would people describe you as having Humble Confidence? Does your approach with clients always come from a place of strategy and growth? If this sounds like you, you may be a great fit for Sandbox Brand Marketing.
Experience we are looking for in a candidate :
- Shares the Sandbox core values, including: Be Accountable, Exude Humble Confidence, Have Some Fun, and Always Be Learning, Embrace Your Inner Sidekick, and Seek First To Understand Then Be Understood.
- Experience in an Account Management level position with a brand marketing firm for minimum 3 years.
- Has worked with clients at the brand strategy level; developed and executed strategic marketing plans.
- Tremendous ability to communicate effectively at any organizational level, both internally and externally.
- Well versed in digital marketing and traditional marketing execution, with an ability to measure, analyze and optimize campaigns in order to drive impactful results.
- A laser focus in all situations.
- Ability to ask a difficult question when it needs to be asked, and understand when to lead and when to follow. You are able to do this while building trust and strength in all relationships, be it with a client, team member, or supplier.
- A highly motivated “do-er” in life and career, one who is accountable for undertaking the best work of their life.
- Proven ability to drive new and existing client business within organization.
- Comfortable and experienced with selling ideas and services versus products.
- Copywriting experience is considered a valuable asset.
- Direct report to the President or Director of Account Strategy for Sandbox
- Project discovery, planning and development
- Project deployment/execution
- Maintain proactive client communication
- Manage customer service requirements for existing clients and new business
- Effective management of project timelines, budgets, scheduling and deliverables
- Attending department brainstorms as requested
- Update and adhere to all related budgets and projections
- Ensure project and account profitability for the agency
- Weekly/monthly project billing and invoicing
- Maintain and organize client flies and other related client materials
- Manage and organize project proofing and design changes from both in-house and client to production partners and graphic designers
- Continue to move projects forward in peers’ absence
- Research and create written content for client projects
- Market on behalf of Sandbox Brand Marketing, including website updates, social editorial calendar and posts, create blog articles and digital ad campaign oversight.
Resumes to be forwarded to email@example.com by August 23rd, 2018.
Job Type: Full-time